MITUBACI products can now be selected as Setagaya-ku's hometown tax payment through the website "Furusato Choice".
MITUBACI products to choose from in Hometown
- Wedding rings in platinum and K18 gold
- Silver items (rings and bangles)
- Layered ring in K18 champagne gold
We were asked to be featured in this issue as a workshop that makes things in Setagaya Ward.
How to use Setagaya Ward's hometown tax payment
You can choose how to use your hometown tax payment in Setagaya Ward.
- Support for Children with Medical Care
- Development of Shimokitazawa Station Square
- Sports Promotion Fund
- Children's Fund
- Maintenance of welfare facilities, etc.
- Climate Crisis Response Fund
- Scholarship Fund for Discharged Children from Foster Homes
- International Peace Foundation
- Fund for Cultural Promotion
- Developing park green space
- Maintenance of plum grove in Hanegi Park
- Education Fund
- Disaster Countermeasures Fund
- Setagaya Ward Main Office Building and Other Improvement Projects
- coronavirus control
There are many items to choose from. It is a very positive way to donate when you can decide how you want your donated money to be used. There is still time to apply before the end of the year (as of December 14, 2022), so please take advantage of this opportunity.